Please this form to feedback any issues with home learning. We cannot respond to individual emails but will endeavor to amend the home learning based on feedback.
The KS1 teachers have really missed seeing your lovely faces, so we have decided to introduce a new website called Flipgrid. It is a website that lets you submit videos onto a class grid. Here is a link to the website https://info.flipgrid.com/.
Our Filpcode is: ks1
Your username is you full first name with a capital letter, followed by KS1.
Eg. If your child's name is Charlie Bucket, your user name would be CharlieKS1.
If your child's name is double barrelled, it will be there full name followed by KS1.
Eg. If your child's name is Katie-Jane Smith, your user name would be Katie-JaneKS1.
If there are two children in the Key Stage with the same name with the same spelling, their user name will be their name followed by the first initial of their last name.
Eg. If their where two children called Charlie (Charile Bucket and Charlie Smith), their user names would be CharliebKS1 and CharliesKS1 (no capital letter for the last intial).
Any issues please use the contact form as usual. Please see the information leaflet below for further information and the instructional videos if you need help logging on.
We can't wait to see your videos!
The KS1 Team
1. Daily work will be uploaded at about 7pm for the following day. There will be a range of activities to do everyday. Some tasks may take longer, there will be a note next to the activity to say how long we expect it to take.
2. Children to write the short date before completing any work (22/03/20)
3. Work neatly with your best handwriting, as if you were at school.
4. Answers will be posted with the following days work for children and parents to self-mark.
5. Work will remain on the website for the remainder of the week then be removed on the Sunday to ease server load.
6. Please use the comment form to get in touch. We cannot answer emails directly but will provide support based on feedback as soon as we can.
Year One - If you select Read, write, inc (RWI) in the series drop box it will give you a selection of reading books that the children would be offered at school. Your child should be able to tell you what colour group they are in. This is the colour book they should read. If your child is in blue or grey they may want to have a go at some of the 'Project x' series as well.
Year Two - If your child is in a Read, write, inc (RWI) group then select this in the series drop box and follow the instructions above. If they are in Mrs. Slater/Mrs. Mullins group for English then select age group 6 - 7 and we would suggest some of the 'Project x' series. If they seem to be finding this a challenge it may be more to do with an unfamiliar type of book than the level of reading required. Stick with it!
How to Access the Oxford Owl Resources ( Windows Version)
1. Copy and paste this link into your browser.
2. Click the 'My Class Login' button.
3. Enter your class details.
There are no capitals in either the username and password:
4. Click on the bookshelf to access the free books.