From 1st July Sumdog reverted to its free subscription therefore you will have a smaller selection of games to play.
Please use this form to feedback any issues with home learning. We cannot respond to individual emails but will endeavour to amend the home learning based on feedback.
30 minutes physical activity - racket sports
It is really important to keep active at home during this time. Not only is it good for your body, it is good for your mind too. Notts School Games will be setting activities and challenges every week. This week they are all based around racket sports. If you complete any of the activities, please send them to the school office with the subject PE Mrs Kaluza.
Learning From Home Principles.
1. Daily work will be uploaded at about 7pm for the following day. There will be maths and English activities daily and weekly activities for other subjects.
2. Children to write the long date once per day, underlined, then subheadings for each piece of work they complete (e.g. spelling, arithmetic, writing, maths main teaching)
3. Work neatly with your best handwriting, as if you were at school. At the end of each day, rule a line across the whole page then start the next day immediately underneath - do not waste space in your book.
4. Answers will be posted the following day for children and parents to self-mark.
5. Work will remain on the website for the remainder of the week then removed on the Sunday to ease server load.
6. Please use the comment form to get in touch. We cannot answer emails directly but will alter tasks based on feedback.
Flipgrid arrives in UKS2
The UKS2 teachers have really missed seeing you, so we have decided to use a website called Flipgrid. It is a website that lets you submit videos onto a class grid. Here is a link to the website
Our Filpcode is: maplewillowyew
Your username is your full first name with a capital letter, followed by your class name with a capital letter.
Eg. If your name is Sarah and you are in Maple your username will be SarahMaple
If your name is Peter and you are in Willow your username will be PeterWillow
If your name is Jane and you are in Yew your username will be JaneYew
If there are two children in your class with the same first name, you will need to add in the first letter of your surname before you type your class name. This will need to be lowercase.
E.g. If there are 2 Sarahs in Maple, Sarah Jones and Sarah Potter, the usernames for these 2 children will be SarahjMaple and SarahpMaple
Any issues please use the contact form as usual. Please see the information leaflet below for further information.
We can't wait to see your videos!