School uniform / PE Kits
Children can wear the following to school:
- Grey trousers, shorts or skirt
- Blue shirt or blouse
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- Red/white gingham dress
- Black shoes (no heels)
Children can come into school on PE days wearing their school PE kit. School PE kit consists of:
- black/navy blue shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms;
- a plain white, blue or red polo shirt/t-shirt and trainers;
- school jumpers and cardigans can be worn over the top or a plain black hoodie or sweatshirt.
Plain hair accessories in school colours
If you would like to pay for uniform items via Parent Pay, please contact the school office.